...and Gavin came down from the mountain, yea, verily, and carried tablets of iron...
1. Use whole body lifts.
2. Constantly strive for progress in a measurable form.
3. The best anabolic is water.
4. Did you eat breakfast? If not, don't ask me anything about nutrition.
5. Don't expect me to believe what you can't prove.
6. Your efforts will be the final determinant of your success...or otherwise!
7. Keep it simple. If you don't understand it, you can't implement it.
8. You have to put the bar over your head.
9. Put the bar on the floor and pick it up a bunch of different ways.
10. Know the roots of your sport. Respect those who walked this path before you.