Go Back   Physical Advancement > Forums Home > Main Forum

Old 05-20-2009

D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold D.J. Satterfield is a splendid one to behold

Remember this, for every 10 articles that say "you shouldn't ......." , you can find another 10 that say "you should........"

www.nahighlander.com
Old 05-20-2009
Serious Contributer

Jay Lee will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Jay Lee

i guess it really depends on what site it is. if it was a governement site that did the research its probably more believable than just a third party source like wikipedia
Old 05-20-2009
Hard Core Member

Jonathan Creason will become famous soon enough Jonathan Creason will become famous soon enough

Anything taken to excessive levels can lead to problems.
-Acts 10:13

"You didn't lift it 'cause you gots too many weights on there." - my son
Old 05-20-2009
Valued Member

Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute Mike Landrich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Lee View Post
i guess it really depends on what site it is. if it was a governement site that did the research its probably more believable than just a third party source like wikipedia
I disagree wholeheartedly. The government makes some of the stupidest decisions ever, based often on outdated and incomplete data. At least with wikipedia-type sites, you get dissenting opinions.
"We bleed. We scar our bodies. We maim ourselves. We're definitely very sick and twisted individuals, usually. We do it for the pure love of the sport. That's the only reason we do it."- Derek Poundstone

"Their can-do attitude will bail out our won't-try attitude every time"- Homer Simpson, although many others could say the same.
Old 05-20-2009

Wolfgang Hasenmaier is just really nice Wolfgang Hasenmaier is just really nice Wolfgang Hasenmaier is just really nice Wolfgang Hasenmaier is just really nice

5-10 espressos a day and 40-50 ounces of coke. No problem because the half gallon of whole milk repairs my stomach . Caffeine helps me a lot at business, it helps with enhanced thinking speed (word?), that`s a proven fact. Exception are people who have bad nerves by nature. Microsoft was founded on 1 gallon of coke a day per founding member. I thank the lord for caffeine. If you get dehydrated so what? Drink an electrolyte drink, fuel a quart of water and all is fine.
"The Iron is always there for you. Your friends may come and go. Fads come and go, almost everything comes and goes. However, the Iron is the Iron. Two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver, always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs, never lies." Henry Rollins
Old 05-20-2009
Valued Member

Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute Scott Porter has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't drink diet coke until 2005 and have continued to add muscle and strength. I now average 1 can, or 12 oz. per day. And sometimes have an energy drink.
Old 05-20-2009
Super Moderator

WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future WesleyInman has a brilliant future

My sister drank 1 bottle of coke a day for years...No cigarettes or alcohol ever.

Eventually it gave her a severe ulcer and she had to go on Nexium for a few years to get it under control...the doctor says it ate away the stomach lining completely.

I think it's so bad for you, but I drink cherry coke everyday anyways.
Your #1 Source for Bodybuilding Supplements: Research Products: Peptides:Prohormones: Personal training/diet/supplement protocol

Sponsored BY:Prescription Nutrition
Sponsored BY: Cyber-Supplementz
Old 05-21-2009

Location: richmond australia, not a bad place to live, good view of the mountains
matt daly will become famous soon enough matt daly will become famous soon enough

doc says to me the other day that ive got a twitch cause i drink too much coke, but on the up side i have started a new workout regime over last few months and have put on 3kg of muscle and lifting heavier than ever before.
so go figure!?
Old 05-21-2009
Valued Member

Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future Brandon Campbell has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Campbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
My sister drank 1 bottle of coke a day for years...No cigarettes or alcohol ever.

Eventually it gave her a severe ulcer and she had to go on Nexium for a few years to get it under control...the doctor says it ate away the stomach lining completely.

I think it's so bad for you, but I drink cherry coke everyday anyways.
Ulcers are caused by a bacteria called heliobacter pylori, not lifestyle choices like what you eat and drink, it is a misconception from teh 1950's. But They can be caused by posions entering into the body by the mouth but that is rare and i doubt it would happen from Drinking soda, most likely the increased sugar intake into the belly gave the bacteria more fuel to make the ulcer worse. Also Im pretty sure that much bad liquid put a strain on the body which weakens the immune system causing the bacteria to gain a foothold.

there are worse things to put in your body thing sugar water with phosphoric acid some salt, and caffine.

Phosphoric acid is not good though, in excess it will pull calcium from the bones.

www.campbellstrength.com

"no rain, no rainbows"
Old 05-21-2009
Valued Member

MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future MarkSikora has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Campbell View Post

Phosphoric acid is not good though, in excess it will pull calcium from the bones.

Hence the reason that Laverne of Laverne and Shirley fame (Happy Days spin off for you youngsters out there) always drank Milk AND Pepsi. She was ahead of her time with the whole calcium leaching. If you watch enough television, you can learn everything.

see ya

Mark

"Congratulations, you're now the "Amateur Little Old Man National Champ."- 2x Natl. Champ Joe Brausch

"Remember, you're bigger than the amount of space you take up." -All around stud Chris Grantano