Go Back   Physical Advancement > Forums Home > Members Training Journals

Old 04-24-2012

Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Easton Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Todd View Post
Congrats Easton. Also, Congrats to KCSTRONGMAN Alan English. Very stout competitor.
ET
Thanks Eric. Alan was at my heals all day. I was getting worried when he almost hit the 351 axle. Should be fun to see what he is capable of the next couple of years.
Old 04-24-2012

Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of Easton Taylor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarroll View Post
Good job and write-up 31'. Don't sweat the missed 373, you put on a show and won the event. Thank you for the readers digest version and those of us with add. Yeah Nick and Callie are cool, listen to Nick and listen to Callie, my only advice would be, wait until after you secure your axle record, then start the wedding plans. Semper Fi Brother.
I don't know about this wedding talk. Callie keeps harping at me.......I have an axle record to worry about right now.
Old 04-24-2012
Hard Core Member

Trevor Kashey will become famous soon enough Trevor Kashey will become famous soon enough

But... I'M marrying Callie...

From Fab to Flab!
Old 04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Kashey View Post
But... I'M marrying Callie...
Tell that to Nick...buddy. So when are you coming to my side of the world so we can press?
Old 04-24-2012
Hard Core Member

Trevor Kashey will become famous soon enough Trevor Kashey will become famous soon enough

You goin to DS this weekend? I might run through the events.

From Fab to Flab!
Old 04-24-2012

I will be at DS this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday. I think I am going to start the Sunday training days for people who can't make it on Saturday. I need to start doing the the yoke and such.
Old 04-24-2012

Training update. I didn't do jack today. I got rocked at work, and I am still recovering from the show. However, I will be back in the gym tomorrow. Just going to listen to my body and see where it takes me in my workout.
Old 04-25-2012

Default 4/25/2012 Press and Yoke

I felt better today, so off to the gym I went.

Body Weight: 234

Axle Out of The Rack

WU
143 x 5
233 x 5 (these felt really heavy)
303 x 7 (PR)

During warm ups my lower back felt really unstable, however I pushed through it and hit a rep PR. That was kind of cool.

550 Yoke and 600 Anchor Chain Medley 40 Feet Both Ways

1st set: 40.38 seconds
2nd set: 39.82 seconds

I could be sandbagging my times.....

All in all I felt really good considering that I just competed 4 days ago. I feel like at anytime I can walk into the gym right now, and C&P 350 on the axle. Over the next 3 weeks I am going to focus on pushing the record for the axle into the high 370's when the time comes. I am stupidly focused right now. Going on a food plan starting next week, and I will be ready to put the hard work in.
Old 04-27-2012

Alyssa Tucker is on a distinguished road

You did awesome at Sin City. The show coming up, you're going to kill. All of the other stuff with come in our own " The Eastons" time. Let's keep it going! Next up....meal plans!
Old 04-30-2012

Jake Sullivan is on a distinguished road

looking forward to seeing you kill the axle in a couple weeks at DS..

I'm more nervous for this show than I was the last.. haha, too bad I haven't been able to make it up there at all. See you soon buddy!

BTW, hit up the park for some throws training this saturday at 8am if you're interested.